About Rent The Runway:
Described by Forbes as “Tech’s Next Billion Dollar Star” Rent the Runway is set to disrupt the $1.7T Global Fashion Industry by ensuring that rental is a habitual, convenient, daily part of getting dressed. We believe that every woman in the U.S. and soon every woman in the world, should have a subscription to fashion that is powered by a mobile-first experience, aided by top-notch customer service and serviced by omni-channel capabilities. We also believe that fashion is an industry that should be democratized by giving everyone access to the real thing and the associated feelings of self-confidence that comes with. Since our launch in late 2009, we have raised over $125MM and built a transformative business model, proprietary technology all coded in-house, a unique reverse-logistics operation and one of the most beloved brands on earth. 5MM women in the U.S. are members of our community - many have used Rent the Runway for some of the most important events in their lives. We have also launched a foundation to support female entrepreneurship and help women build scalable businesses. There is a revolutionary spirit in our founding DNA that permeates to our culture today; Our team is smart, aggressive, entrepreneurial and ready to continue challenging old systems and rewriting new rules.
Rent the Runway’s Las Vegas Store allows clients the opportunity to have a personalized shopping experience with a highly knowledgeable RTR stylist. Clients can schedule a 45 minute appointment, try on their favorite looks and place orders for their upcoming events. The Las Vegas Store is an integral part of RTR, providing “Cinderella experiences” to every client that comes through the door.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical Store Co-Manager to join the retail team at Rent the Runway. The Store Manager will report to the Director of Retail and will directly contribute to the growth and expansion of our Store.
- Direct and supervise stylists to ensure a superior customer experience
- Recruit, hire, and train store stylists; manage performance reviews and deliver feedback as necessary
- Manage the day-to-day operations to achieve sales targets and communicate performance to a larger team regularly
- Maintain a visually appealing showroom while working to optimize the inventory processes to increase overall showroom efficiency
- Design and oversee associates’ customer loyalty activities
- Assist in the store marketing strategy to help drive traffic and build local awareness
- Collaborate with internal teams (operations, customer insights, marketing) to support showroom growth
- Independently open and close the showroom
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years retail management
- Ability to work evenings and weekends with flexible hours (weekends required)
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Strong styling capabilities
- High energy level
- Interest in fashion is strongly preferred
- Must have retail experience