***Le poste étant situé à l'extérieur du Canada, la description de poste est disponible uniquement en anglais.***
***As this position is based outside Canada, the job description is available in English only.***
Lead Automation Technician – America's Got Talent Live! (Luxor)
NOTE #1 – This position is classified under the Hotel/Casino structure for payroll and health & welfare benefits, through Luxor. If you are considered for a position, you will be required to participate in all of the Hotel/Casino selection processes including a background security check and drug/alcohol testing.
NOTE #2 – Cirque du Soleil cannot process immigration paperwork for this position therefore candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
– In order to be considered for this position, you must apply online at link
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To Entertain the Human Race.
Under the supervision of the Head and Assistant Head of Automation, the Lead Automation Technician will lead a team of automation technicians while collaborating with other theatrical departments during performances, rehearsals, and/or maintenance work with the goal of presenting and entertainment experience beyond our guest’s expectations.
· Lead the operation and programming of the automation control console in a safe and consistent manner for performances, artist training and maintenance operations
· Maintain documentation for cue tracks and all automation systems and equipment with assistance from departmental personnel
· Participate in cue track rotation as directed
· Lead crew members in inspecting and maintaining electronic, hydraulic and motorized equipment and systems
· Update maintenance and inspection records as directed
· Participate in required safety classes and emergency rescue procedure training
· Maintain a flexible schedule for work calls, special events, rehearsals, training, maintenance and evening show performances
· Develop a thorough knowledge of Automation Department equipment specific to the production in order to operate it safely
· Act in a lead capacity in special projects, including the installation of new automated show elements as directed
A GREAT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
· A high school diploma or equivalent
· Four (4) years of experience in operating and maintaining motion control system and/or theater experience in large scale productions
· The ability to work varied shifts, to include weekends and holidays
· Five (5) years of experience in operating and maintaining motion control system and/or theater experience in large scale productions
· Knowledge of OSHA
· Experience working in a similar resort setting
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.