As a Lead Collections Data Analyst at ZeroFox
, you will join ZeroFox’s Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Collections team: a group of highly skilled analysts, collectors, and specialists who dedicate themselves to protecting customers and their assets from digital and physical security threats. With our proprietary hybrid intelligence platforms and methodologies, you will utilize your collection, analysis, and leadership skills to identify compromised data threats, conduct technical processing, and generate intelligence for our customer base. Threat intelligence activities include tracking current and emerging threats covering cyber crime and various forms of malicious exploitation. If things like the dark web, big data, and cyber sleuthing are exciting to you, we want to talk! Discretion, teamwork, and creativity are a must.
- Process and parse large datasets with sensitive information leaked online
- Identify new sources of threat activity and oversee daily collection and monitoring
- Produce high-quality tactical intelligence written reports based on findings in various open-source, deep, and dark web environments
- Track the tactics, techniques, and procedures used to conduct cybercrime and other threat activity
- Use ZeroFox platforms and traditional cybersecurity toolsets to perform collection and analysis functions
- Support ad hoc, client-specific requests based on the tasks mentioned above
- Follow best practices of operational security to safeguard sources and methods
- Support team productivity and outputs during your assigned shift
- Successful experience in a threat intelligence or cybersecurity role, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Strong familiarity with parsing and manipulating large datasets for technical analysis
- Strong leadership skills with a desire to mentor and train junior members
- Solid experience with open-source, deep, or dark web collection and analysis
- Proven research and writing skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Solid experience with operational security and anonymity tools
- Passion for security and strong interest in threat intelligence
- Written and spoken fluency in the English language
- Proficiency in additional languages (Russian, German, Chinese, Arabic etc.) a huge plus but not required
- Ability to quickly adapt and innovate
- Comfort with and track record of producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Self-starting work style
- Value for discretion and confidentiality
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX has created a paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation and benefits package available
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.