At Zeta, we are accelerating the world towards invisible payments. We rethink payments - from the core to the edge, The algorithms to form factors, The applications to solutions - For banks, corporates, merchants and users.
If you're looking for a career where you'll be able to influence, build, deliver, and impress then enterprise payments is the team you would love to be.
Here, you get to look at problems holistically, and thrive on the intricate complexity of designing systems that influences behaviors of customers. You will get to work on projects where you are architecting solutions to real problems that require innovative solutions, deep understanding of the problem space, and working with multiple cross-functional teams.
This role offers high visibility, requires frequent communication with senior leadership in order to define and deliver on the product roadmap, and requires you to nimbly switch between strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve technical, business, and customer experience goals. You'll be given opportunities to own and drive multiple initiatives delivering customer facing features, distributed systems of internet scale and data innovations to cross-team collaborations.
What is the Job like?
- Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
- Develop best practices for team and also responsible for the architecture and technical leadership of the entire DevOps infrastructure
- Support engineering teams in the implementation of life-cycle infrastructure solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
- Participate in production outage and handle complex issues and works towards resolution
- Driving initiatives for improving services, enhancing user experience and quality
- Mentor team and work towards collaborative efforts for driving projects within organisation
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating technology options and implementing newer technology stacks
Who could apply ?
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience
- Deep understanding of Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals
- Strong experience with web technologies - Nginx, HAProxy, Apache, Nodejs
- Experience with Java stack and its intricacies
- Good Database understanding
- Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals.
- Public and Private cloud solutions (Any of AWS, GCP, Azure, Openshift, DIY clouds etc)
- Distributed systems and micro-service based architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD practices, Deployment patterns and relevant toolsets.
- Knowledge about K8s, envoy, API gateway (Kong or Ambassador or Traefik), Service Mesh (istio or consul mesh or linkerd/conduit) Infrastructure as code & Configuration management with tools like Terraform, Ansible etc
- Observability practices and toolchains (Monitoring, Metrics, Logging, Alerts & Tracing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking - We are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.