We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers.
As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
At McMakler we are constantly improving the way that we build products and engineer software to speed up innovation for our users. As a Lead DevOps you will collaborate closely with cross-functional Scrum or Kanban team consisting of engineers, designers, QA, PO to help them achieve operational excellence.
Join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. - Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision!
As Lead DevOps, be sure
• You want to code and automate as much as possible in an environment with Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm Charts and GoLang applications
• You understand different database technologies and messaging queue patterns and you know your way around BigQuery, Postgres, Redis, Aerospike, Kafka, Google pub/sub
• You like to monitor everything and Prometheus and Grafana are your best pals. If you have used them in Federated setups, please let us know
• BONUS: Experience as coach or agile DevOps speaker
• You have at least 3+ years of practical experience as a DevOps
• You have worked in a Kubernetes production environment and understand the concepts surrounding overlay networks and Kubernetes operators. The multiregional setup is our next big challenge!
• You are at the forefront of technological innovation and love to transfer your knowledge, experience and best practices to other engineers
• You have experience or interest in working with Google data solutions such as Dataflow, Airflow or Apache Beam
• You know or are interested in using GCP and AWS
As a McMakler team member
• You will be involved in the development of a successful and internationally recognized product
• You are responsible for the DevOps Supporting Environment
• You will be part of a team that dynamically builds an agile organizational culture
• You will become an individual, professional and personal career opportunity
• You are in a dynamic start-up atmosphere with flexible working hours
• You will work with a fast-paced international team of over 20 different nationalities
• You will have the possibility to attend german classes
• You receive fun team events, ginger-shots and fresh juices are obligatory
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are looking forward to your online application.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at McMakler.