Founded in May 2015, Papier is recognised in the Sunday Times tech track top 100 as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. A London based start-up, which has raised ~£15 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation.
Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards, to wedding invitations and stationery.
We are looking for someone to lead digital product design at Papier. You’ll be covering every element of the product design process, working as part of a friendly close knit team that is changing the way people view online stationery.
(NB. we design Notebooks, stationery and lots of paper things too but that’s not you).
We would like to see your portfolio so you can walk us through the approaches you have used in the past, how they informed your work and ultimately the impact they have had for the customers.
• Competitive Salary
• Lovely Camden Office Location with roof terrace (Although currently we are based from home)
• £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museums, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
• Fully stocked fridge and weekly team lunch on Fridays
• Regular team events and cultural trips
• Friendly and fantastic team!
This job has been filled or removed by Papier.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Lead Digital Product Designer job post.✕