A digital product manager or product owner with Travel sector experience?
Someone that has experience managing a premium travel booking product that exists across multiple markets?
Yes? Read on….
As Lead Product Manager for Travel, you will be responsible for the successful delivery and Product Management of the online Travel module within our Digital Concierge Platform.
You will manage the day-to-day Product Management and Ownership for all things relating to online Travel, working alongside our Client Services, Commercial Travel, Tech and Operations teams to manage requirements gathering, analysis, specifications and manage stakeholder expectations.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
If you'd like to learn more about Product at Ten, please follow this link - Click Here
As a Digital Product Manager you'll have 6 key areas of responsibility:
- Ensuring a consumer-ready Travel Platform and enhancing member experience - Working collaboratively across multiple teams, ensuring the Travel module is fit for purpose across all Travel products, and provides the most engaging and intuitive Travel search and booking features.
- Product Strategy and informing decisions - Ensuring the Travel module performance is tracked and analysed to draw valuable insights into Product decision making. You will work very closely with the Product Design team on consumer/concept testing strategies, UX/UI, user journeys, customisation flexibility and the overall premium member experience.
- Features, improvements and defects - You will challenge and work for the best solutions for our members, not only relating to features and usability, but also where product proposition, availability/coverage and price competitiveness is concerned. You’ll backup these suggestions by utilising data and prioritisation to constantly improve the Travel module.
- Personalisation and recommendations – you will be responsible for the personalisation functionality across the Travel module. This includes capturing members interests to provide and surface the most relevant, useful, inspiring and personalised content possible to the member, at the right moment. You will work with the Chief Product Officer and the wider Product Management team to devise Travel related strategies for the recommendations engine and machine learning capability that will greatly enhance the member experience across the entire service.
- Internal stakeholder management and requirements - Working with subject matter experts to determine your ideal roadmap for online Travel improvements and features. You are responsible for supporting Operational/Client Services teams with any training needs, prioritisation changes, DR processes, proactive updates and feature release information.
- Future proofing the Travel module and knowledge share - You are responsible for creating, maintaining and updating operational and product documentation on existing processes and functionality, such as functional specifications, data flows and user journeys.
Key skills required:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience digital product management within the eCommerce space
- Previous experience working on a Travel related product
- Previous experience managing a product that exists in multiple markets
- Good understanding of the premium and luxury market
- Ability to work closely with numerous internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in dealing with 3rd party APIs
What makes this role great?
- Using new technology and working on a green build platform which is only 2 years old and growing fast
- Working on a global product live in 40+ markets
- Being able to see your work brought to life quickly and used by thousands of members
What we'll give you:
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be the best in the business. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.