The Lead Engineer is responsible for NVH CAE analysis of the full vehicle, subsystems and components.
· Build trimmed body and suspension FEA models for simulation purpose.
· Perform modes, frequency response and transient analyses to identify issues and resolutions.
· Develop design solutions to address NVH issues.
· Work closely with vehicle development, NVH & design teams to identify and resolve issues and optimize the structure for weight/cost.
· Perform transfer path analysis to root cause dominant paths and contributions to NVH performance issues.
· Develop overall system design to deliver NVH attributes while maintain good operating efforts, cost, weight, range and craftsmanship.
· Master of Science degree in Structural, Mechanical, Civil or Aerospace Engineering from an accredited University.
· Minimum 10 years experience in NVH CAE field at OEMs or Suppliers.
· Strong fundamental knowledge of Noise and Vibration Theory and Finite Element
· Excellent root cause and problem solving skills in automotive NVH.
· Proficiency in automotive components and vehicle systems.
· Prior expertise in using CAE tools to identify and resolve vehicle NVH issues.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Lead Engineer, NVH CAE job post.✕