Our Client is a games company where you will have a chance to develop some of the biggest AAA games! You’ll be joining them at a stage where they continue to grow rapidly and hire world's most wanted PC and console game specialists.
They are currently looking for an experienced Lead Game Designer.
- As Lead Game Designer you will be responsible for analysis, problem solving, recommendation, and industry comparisons for our clients’ games and internal games.
- The work could be at any stage of a game’s gestation, from concept and prototype, through mid-development, to soft launch and live updates.
- As well as a fabulously varied job, you will also mentor, coach, and direct more junior members of the team.
- You will embrace and exemplify the studio's ‘Design Thinking’ methodology: which starts with a deep understanding of the customer.
- You will communicate frequently with both the client and internally on progress, quality, scope and risk.
- You will most importantly be able to discuss and explain the rationale behind your analyses and recommendations.
- Sometimes you will be implementing the features you design, sometimes you will be moving on to the next project: a love of variety is essential.
- Passion for making and playing a broad range of games
- Worked as a designer on at least 1 shipped AAA game (PS4 / XBOX ONE/ PC) that featured multiplayer
- A customer driven mentality
- Excellent verbal, written and diagrammatic communication skills
- Experience writing and explaining high quality and thorough design documentation
- Experience with wiki-based design documentation
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines
NICE TO HAVE:
- A shipped multiplayer game that you worked on from pre-production to launch
- Experience in free to play design
- Experience of prototyping gameplay mechanics using UE4 Blueprints
- Experience with a scripting or programming language
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Flexible Working
- 25 paid days off
- Private Medical Insurance (including Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Eye Care
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: [email protected]
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.