Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Assortment Growth team is focused on building the company’s pipeline by finding the best partners with the greatest products and growth potential. By identifying, onboarding, and predictably supplying the Vendor Management Division with NEW meaningful and financially relevant vendors and SKUs, this team aims to place $1M in initial purchase orders with our net new partners each month.
As a Lead Generation Specialst, you will:
- Execute on lead generation best practices to find qualified leads and load into CRM.
- Researches, tests, and utilizes paid lead tools and integration into CRM.
- Conduct initial qualification of leads based on available data and best practices.
- Turn list of target brands and/or companies into qualified human lead for PD to utilize.
- Work with the Business Development, Marketing, and Assortment Growth leadership to improve lead generation strategies for prospective vendors
- Initiate daily conversation with Business Development team to share wins and challenges
- Utilize tools including Hubspot (CRM) to log calls and emails, and LinkedIn to find proper contact information.
- Responsible for HubSpot data related to qualified leads.
- Creates reporting of leads found, lead status, and lead results.
- Executes on lead distribution strategy at direction of Lead Gen Manager and Business Development Leadership.
- Provide weekly actionable list of qualified leads to Business Development Managers
- Understand the business deeply to understand the best target brand roles to target.
- Work tirelessly to maintain a full funnel of potential leads for the Business Development team
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to produce ad hoc leads when needed for priority target accounts.
- Commit to driving results and achieving goals with urgency: setting them, pursuing them and completing them
Who you are:
- Persuasive, informed and enthusiastic
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Persistent, especially with the large vendors we’re looking to land
- Obsess over driving positive results, fast
- Have a challenger and growth mindset (we can improve anything even if it’s working well)
- Have team-before-self mentality
- Efficient, responsive and owns the outcomes
- Flexible by adopting new processes
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize initiatives, and juggle many conversations simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Understand and anticipate stakeholder needs
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.