Qlik Consulting Services is dedicated to the success of our customers and partners. The Consulting Services team ensures that Qlik customers and partners are successfully implementing innovative and effective QlikView and Qlik Sense solutions to meet their business goals.
If you are a senior consultant with a strong BI background and with experience in QlikView or QlikSense with a passion for Web technologies and looking for a real challenge, this is a tremendous opportunity to make key contributions to one of the hottest technology companies in Business Discovery and Intelligence. You will work with our customers to implement our world class products, with the most talented people in Consulting Services, where customer success, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of our genetic make up.
As one of our senior consultants, you will lead implementations, discover, develop and deploy high-quality solutions based on QlikView or Qlik Sense. You will be the technical lead on one or more Consulting Services engagements or projects, which could include other technical consultants from Qlik or from our partners.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Provide (technical) leadership in Consulting Services engagements and projects, at customer sites and working remotely.
• Drive all aspects of innovative solutions from requirements and design to development and deployment as to the customer requirements using Qlik’s products.
• Establish a long-term relationship with customers on a continuous conversation approach, managing its expectations and discovering new business possibilities with them.
• Perform database analysis, data modelling and validation and develop and test Qlik applications.
• Extend current knowledge of QlikView and Qlik Sense.
• Assist in the development of standard reusable “industrialized” consulting service offerings, including definition of tasks, deliverables and estimates.
• Document best practices in developing and deploying QlikView and Qlik Sense solutions, sharing internally for reuse by customers and partners.
• Lead custom workshops for specific areas.
• Mentor and coach other technical consultants, customer and partner staff.
• Assist in the elaboration of commercial proposals to customers by developing scope & effort estimates.
Dimension specific to this role
• Key Stakeholders
Senior Director Global Project Management, Consulting Services Director, Sales, Pre-Sales and your Consultancy peers.
• Geographical/Vertical accountability/Regions
Main region DACH and occasionaly outside of DACH.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Strong client-facing, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams / multi-tasking capabilities.
• Demonstrated ability to provide (technical) leadership of entire project teams, manage, monitor and control all tasks, resources and risks and issues for the project duration.
• Demonstrated ability to lead requirements discovery workshops, make appropriate project-level scoping and prioritization decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with project-level customer management and business teams.
• Understanding of project management methodologies and experience with agile development
Qualifications and experience
• BA/BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent QlikView or QlikSense experience
• Background in vertical industries such as, financial services, government, logistics, healthcare and / or high-tech manufacturing.
• Optional: certification in a project management methodology
• Business German
• Business English
• Other relevant languages would be an advantage
• 8+ of years experience in working on a commercial (BI) software product.
• 8+ years of relevant experience in a consulting environment.
• 2+ years of QlikView or Qlik Sense experience.
• 6+ years of experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant.
• 3+ years experience in web based development and web-based tools.
• Strong BI background with ability to solve problems in a BI environment.
• Strong experience in data modelling and knowledge of databases, SQL possibly DBA related work.
• 3+ years of leading engagements with multi-disciplinairy teams as lead consultant or project manager.
• Extensive consulting experience in BI application development and delivery.
1.4 Job Requirements
• Up to 60 % travel within DACH region
• Occasional travel outside of DACH region
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form