Lead iOS Developer
Remote / Flexible working in the UK
£60-80K + benefits
Newly created role for a Lead iOS Developer to join a music tech start up and take ownership of all iOS development for their apps used by musicians and creators.
This role is really well suited to an experienced iOS Developer who is looking for more freedom and responsibility to take design decisions and enjoys working on creative projects. If you've got experience working on music or audio apps or are a an iOS Developer by day and musician / DJ / Producer by night, this is the perfect role for you.
This well funded start up are looking for a long term hire who can grow with the company so there is plenty of scope for career development or building a team (if you want to!).
- Track record in successful organisations delivering app-based platforms.
- Strong experience in iOS development with Swift
- Expert knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
- Previous experience leading Mobile Developers / Projects
- UX experience/principles
- Unit testing experience alongside TDD
- Experience with CI/CD & related tools
- Highly organised and with the ability to plan / prioritise and communicate effectively at all levels
- A passion for music and/or experience in music platform development
I can tell you lots more about the project and tech stack so please get in touch if you'd like some more info.
To stay up to date on more jobs in music and audio tech you cab connect with me on LinkedIn
or follow me on Twitter @NoiseyTess
View our data policy here