About The Role:
We're looking for a detail-oriented, personable Lead Media Sales Executive with a passion for working in the design world to help with our proactive display ad sales efforts.
We are searching for someone who is driven by helping others succeed, and can serve as a player as well as a coach on our sales team.
You’ll succeed in this role if you embrace rolling up your sleeves with your team; you enjoy finding the balance between short-term needs and long-term investments; your working style is collaborative and process-driven. This is a role central to our sales growth and the effectiveness of the sales organization.
This is a full-time, remote position, reporting to the General Manager. As the Lead Media Sales Executive, you’ll be focused on supporting your team of 3 direct reports, selling display ads on Dribbble and building out a design display ads network, working with advertisers to deliver on their specific objectives and requests.
As our Lead Media Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing a strong, results-driven sales team as a strategic leader that can lead by example
- Selling our current display inventory
- Working with other creative display partners to build and sell an ad network
- Working with existing and new partners to develop creative brand centric sponsorship opportunities
- Collaborating with the Brand Communications team to see that integrated sponsorships are fulfilled
- Gathering assets from clients to execute on sponsorships
- Scheduling and executing sponsor campaigns
- Reporting and providing assistance for sponsorship clients & ad partners
- Nurturing relationships with other companies in the design industry
- Managing outbound campaigns
- Maintaining a pipeline of active opportunities, and converting those opportunities into revenue to achieve your quota.
We believe it's important for you to have:
- Relevant experience. You have 5+ years in media and display ad sales, and are deeply familiar with ad sales. You have experience building and maintaining a pipeline, and have worked alongside SDRs. You have a history of building creative brand centric relationships. You are familiar with tools like Pipedrive, and other CRM tools. You have a thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods
- Lead a team. You've been responsible for direct reports in previous roles.
- A proven track record. You have consistently maintained or exceeded your quotas in previous roles.
- Exceptional communication and persuasion skills. You can demonstrate the value of the products and services to prospective clients, and highlight how they'll align with their business and hiring goals. You have excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. You can co-ordinate multiple projects at once, including writing contracts for customers, following up on questions and enquiries, and negotiating payments and contract terms.
- It would be an added bonus if you have experience in B2B sales
- Work from anywhere: We are a 100% distributed team.
- Stay healthy: Generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Unplug: Get at least 22 days of paid time off every year + 20 official company holidays (we celebrate both US & Canadian holiday calendars).
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do a great job
- Get your learn on: We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
- Family leave: 3 months paid maternity/paternity leave for US employees.
- Perk up: Monthly coffee budget so you’re not just loitering at coffee shops.
- Buff up: Gym and exercise reimbursements to support you in staying healthy
- Save up: Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
- Hang out: Meet up with your remote team face-to-face at least once annually.