Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels in visual recognition, solving real-world problems for businesses and developers alike.
Founded in 2013 by Matthew Zeiler, a foremost expert in computer vision, Clarifai has been a market leader since winning the top five places in image classification at the ImageNet 2013 competition. Clarifai’s powerful image and video recognition technology is built on the most advanced machine learning systems and made easily accessible by a clean API, empowering developers and businesses all over the world to build a new generation of intelligent applications.
We’ve secured a $10M Series A round of funding, led by Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, and Union Square Ventures, and to continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team here in NYC!
- You want to use your skills in mobile application development to make our visual recognition technology available to analyze the massive amount of visual content being generated by mobile devices.
- Develop mobile applications that demonstrate our image and video recognition technology.
- Integrate our cloud-based APIs with our mobile applications.
Determine user flow and implement UIs that make complex technology simple to use.
- Have a good sense for UI/UX and design (and a portfolio of graceful and functional applications that you have built)
- Develop applications for iOS or Android
- Have product instinct and know what users want and need.
- Understand all stages of the product lifecycle, from concept through production launch.
- Be familiar with backend server experience in Python or other languages.
- Have experience in mobile game development, graphics, or GPU programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By signing the White House’s Tech Inclusion pledge, we at Clarifai agree to implement and publish company-specific goals to recruit, retain, and advance diverse technology talent, and operationalize concrete measures to build and sustain an inclusive culture; and invest in partnerships to build a diverse pipeline of technology talent to increase our ability to recognize, develop and support talent from all backgrounds.