GetintheLoop is building the world's most advanced mobile offers platform. We deliver real-time offers directly to the mobile phones of an app's audience, enabling local business to attract new customers, develop meaningful relationships, and obtain immediate in-depth data on their existing consumer preference.
GetintheLoop is the flagship product in the consumer division of Loop Media Group. Since our beginning in 2014, GetintheLoop has grown into the top-rated iOS and Android application of its kind in Canada, used by hundreds of top national and local brands. More recently, GetintheLoop has launched Canada’s first ever SaaS digital franchise known as GetintheLoop Local with over 72 franchise-run cities in operation.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experience Lead Mobile Developer to provide leadership for our Core Mobile App Engineering team.
- Provide technical and team leadership in our existing mobile development team.
- Architect big-picture changes to both our consumer mobile apps, and our native platform SDKs
- Oversee the full lifecycle of product & feature updates for all mobile products
- Automate testing for critical paths and key features
- Deliver frequent, high-quality releases
- Help integrate our platform with key customers mobile products
- Participate in product and feature planning to constructively solve problems quickly and communicate the results to the rest of the company
- Coach team members to share knowledge and improve overall team performance
- Report on progress and release schedules to the CTO
Skills and Experience
- Great communication skills and a sense of humour and fun
- B.S. in Comp Sci, or related field
- 5 years experience developing & shipping mobile products
- Team leadership experience required
- A solid understanding of app architecture, MVC, & OO design principles
- Experience with multi-device / multi-platform testing, including testing and releasing apps through the App Store or Play Store beta and release process
- Experience building SDKs / stand alone libraries is an asset
- Bonuses for experience with each of: Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, Android Java, & React Native
- Startup experience and a public Github account are also both pluses
- Strong, collaborative team and an informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary, group benefits, and employee share options
- Rare opportunity to help make our platform continue to lead mobile marketing initiatives