Uken Games is looking for a Lead Product Manager to lead one of the studio’s most successful portfolio of casual game titles. This role will oversee and direct vision and strategy for a portfolio of games while providing organizational direction for product development. The Lead Product Manager will be part of the leadership team responsible for overall business performance as it pertains to users and monetization for products in their portfolio. This role will lead a team of highly analytical and creative Product Managers in shaping and executing the vision behind the games.
You’ll be working on meaningful things like:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and colleagues to define the long-term product strategy as well as more detailed and measurable quarterly product performance KPI goals
- Championing the game's vision and strategy; utilizing a data driven approach and stack ranking methods to evaluate and optimize the project plan in order to meet established product KPI
- Demonstrating strong customer empathy by leveraging both quantitative user data and qualitative user feedback to validate and prioritize design ideas throughout the entire lifecycle of a feature (i.e. design, execution, as a live feature, and further iteration)
- Managing a game’s end to end lifecycle and design challenges across multiple features and monitoring this progression through successful completion of milestones
- Collaborating with the Leadership team as well as leads from Engineering, Art and other partners on executing game ideas including design, content creation and data integration as well as great product design
- Guiding, mentoring and developing a team of Product Managers
Your background should include:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager on multiple free to play mobile games
- Experience creating product specifications, design documents, and white papers
- Strong Data Analytics - proficient in SQL, dashboard creation, and management
- Experience leading teams, guiding and coaching Product Managers for success
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational and time management skills
- A passion for games, up to date on tech and trends in the games industry
- BA/BS degree with a data science or math focus or equivalent experience
We believe in a fun and meaningful work environment:
- You'll be equipped with a high end laptop, monitor, and mobile device
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Fully catered lunch, breakfast and a snack-filled kitchen (in office)
- Uken social nights including social mixers, game night and more...
- Convenient location at the corner of Front & John
Note: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this role will begin as a work from home position. When the office re-opens, the position will be located at our 15 John St. studio.
We build fun social and mobile games that make people stare, smile, jump, and feel awesome inside. We have a quirky, nerdy culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, quality ideas, and a data driven mindset. We believe in moving quickly and improving constantly and that mantra is reflected in the weekly updates we make to our games and internal technologies. We have an appetite for pushing technical boundaries and we’ve done exactly that with Unity. We work on products that are used by millions of people everywhere and we’re just getting started.
Uken welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who would contribute to the further diversification of our team.
Uken is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]