About the Role:
WeWork’s Product department is looking for a Lead, Project Management Office who is a jack of all trades to help PMs to manage internal and external teams to oversee the successful design and build-outs of new communities throughout the Region. This individual shall work within the Physical group comprising a team of architects, designers, logistics leads, and PMs, to ensure that the projects are delivered on time, on budget and achieving high standards of Quality.
- Interactive planning session(s) with the area/team leads to establish a PMB
- Develop different levels of schedule for the project as well as support the business development group during the proposal phase;
- Able to perform critical path analysis to determine which deliverables have floated and which cannot slip schedule;
- Ability to work with internal and external clients to create integrated EPC/client schedules;
- Coordinating the activities of the schedulers in the performance of their assigned tasks;
- Timely identification, notification, optimization and recording of schedule scenarios supporting trends items that have the potential for future impact within the project scope;
- Assisting in the improvement of the management of changes procedures;
- Provide technical support and work collaboratively with Project Managers to ensure that the project schedule scenarios (what if) are developed to satisfaction;
- Maintain the master schedule baseline for engineering, procurement and construction activities;
- Work in close collaboration with other departments to prepare consistent outputs;
- Prepare schedule scenarios for trends and scope change with Project Team regarding project activities
- Convey an understanding of project evolution and serve as a preventative mechanism for unforeseen cost and schedule impacts;
- Evaluate the impact of the project trends for cost and schedule, provide the most accurate total impacts by ensuring the inclusion of all cost categories (engineering, material, equipment, construction) and schedule impacts;
- Ensure all project/discipline-related risks are raised;
- Record risk items, update, and maintain risk register;
- Work closely with Project managers to gather regular feedback on the improvement of the process.
- Record Minutes of meetings and circulate to all stakeholders.
- Analyse the Budgets with latest design and cost trends and Historic data.
- Work in close collaboration with all Stakeholders to project the right cashflow for entire project life cycle.
- 4-7+ years of experience in all phases of the design process, from schematic design through the bid process and construction management
- Be familiar with construction industry best practices, building & ADA codes Know AutoCAD/drafting and be able to draw construction details
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment Experience in retail and commercial construction/development, is preferable with contract values $2M+
- Travel as and when needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
WeWork India is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees and members. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to embody our values and all aspects of employment including the decisions to hire and promote, are based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
Our total rewards philosophy is aimed at providing compensation that is competitive, performance linked and helps us attract and retain the talent we need to drive our business forward and serve our members. As part of WeWork India, our commitment to you is that you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters collaboration, flexibility and inclusion.