The Lead for Quality Management is responsible for setting up, training, managing, improving of ISO9001 and ISO16949 quality management systems. This includes all automotive relevant processes, such as APQP, PPAP, MSA etc. as well. Furthermore, the Lead for Quality Management will work closely with the Functional Safety Manager to ensure that ISO26262 will be met and supported. He/She is the overall Quality Management authority for product as well as organization. Therefore the management, definition and support of all vehicle quality targets is an integrative part of this role.
· Ensure all processes and management systems for a later ISO9001 and ISO26262 certification are set up accordingly, rolled out and met
· Define, support and manage all processes for ISO15504 – SPICE assessment – together with relevant teams
· Support organization with all quality management requirements
· Train, manage, improve all relevant quality management processes, tools, standards etc.
· Work closely with project and organization to define, improve, manage overall vehicle quality targets
· Continuous improvement of all processes, methodologies and systems within NextEV to ensure that the organization continues to grow and improve
· Certified Quality Manager
· Certified Internal Auditor based on ISO9001 and/or ISO/TS16949
· Certified ISO15504 Assessor
· Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and/or MBA
· Very good automotive industry knowledge related to quality processes and needs
· Good knowledge of ISO26262 and ISO27001
· Very good communications skills
· good enabler of organizational interactions and improvement
About NEXTEV USA, Inc.
Our goal is to create a different user experience on a full range of increasingly accessible electric cars. NEXTEV USA, in San Jose, researches and designs EVs. Our product is a connected vehicle - engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle.
NEXTEV USA is intent on hiring and developing great talent for all disciplines. We have a non-conventional, collaborative, automotive product development philosophy with technical contribution at all levels.
You are expected to be challenged, to create and innovate. You must have a genuine passion for building the most connected vehicles in the world.
NextEV USA is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Lead, Quality Management job post.✕