About the Role
The Security Lead is part of our Security Team and is responsible for assisting the team by providing support for the provision of holistic security and risk management services at WeWork locations.The Security Lead helps support in day to day security operations and systems.
Goals and Objectives
- Ensure physical security daily operational efficiency for all WeWork Sites
- Supervising security staff, assigning/monitoring work assignments
- Providing training in daily security procedures, customer service skills, basic life safety and first aid, etc.
- Maintaining and updating security policies, checklists and procedure manuals.
- Ensure compliance of Service Level Agreements (SLA) for security manpower
- Process invoices and ensure budget control in Physical Security
- Monitor the local security situation to timely identify and report potential security risks for the sites and the personnel to the Territory Security Manager.
- Managing all manpower records for contract staff (training, compliance documents etc.)
- Manage all security vendors against WeWork issued Key Performance Indicators and expectations
- Maintain liaison with local law enforcement personnel and support WeWork as per requirements
- Work with the technical security team to support in project execution and building level system troubleshooting
- Ability to manage / respond and report on Incident management
- Conduct emergency and crisis trainings at a building level
- Record management and Reporting on security systems
- Support and coordinate security protocols for events
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 7 years of experience in core physical security operations of which minimum 5 years in a corporate environment
- Process oriented, High level of attention to detail and strong professional communication skills
- Fluency in local language will be an added advantage. Should have experience working in NCR region
- Basic knowledge in electronic surveillance systems - CCTV,Access Control will be an added advantage
- Basic proficiency in MS Office & Google applications is mandatory.
- Ability to multitask across multiple platforms, departments, time zones and cultures when necessary
Competencies and Skill sets
Discipline - The candidate exhibits self discipline.
Integrity - The candidate displays intention of doing the right thing and keeps organisational interests paramount.
Transparent - The candidate exhibits transparency by valuing the culture and ethos of the organisation. He/She honestly carries out tasks assigned to him or her.
Teamwork - The candidate should be able to work together within a team and build cross functional synergies.
Resilience - The candidate demonstrates capability to recover from difficult or tough situations and strives towards continual improvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
WeWork India is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees and members. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to embody our values and all aspects of employment including the decisions to hire and promote, are based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
Our total rewards philosophy is aimed at providing compensation that is competitive, performance linked and helps us attract and retain the talent we need to drive our business forward and serve our members. As part of WeWork India, our commitment to you is that you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters collaboration, flexibility and inclusion.