A best friend's wedding, a 10th anniversary party, BlizzCon, AWS re:Invent, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event.
Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.
With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create the best technology to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!
If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!
The Senior Software Engineer in Test at Social Tables will be responsible for building automated regression test suites for multiple products to verify functionality, operational resiliency, and/or scaling/performance characteristics. This includes developing a new automation platform to integrate automated testing with existing development processes
What you will be doing
- Be a close partner with engineering and product managers to develop valuable automated tests that cover core workflows and edge cases
- Develop tools to provide metrics, insights, and visualizations to evaluate test results and coverage
- Develop alerting and monitoring to provide insight to developers regarding failures or regressions
- Be a mentor to other members of the test automation team
What you will need in this position
- Has at least 5 years experience building automated tests for SaaS based products
- Has exceptional proven experience building automated test suites for SaaS products using Node.js, Python, or similar, and has a solid grasp of SQL.
- Proven Experience with Selenium, WebDriver, Cypress, Protractor/Cucumber, or related technologies
- Has proven experience with both manual UI testing and automating user interfaces for client-server applications
- Has experience in developing test infrastructure, test frameworks to automate testing of UIs, RESTful services, and libraries
- Has solid experience testing data consistency in data-intensive applications
- Takes Initiative: Someone who likes to work hands on and be self-directed in a fast-paced environment that gives you autonomy, mastery, and purpose
- Strong Vision: Able to see beyond immediate specs, summarize requirements, and architect forward-looking solutions
- Collaborative: Capable of working in a cross-functional environment alongside your teammates
- Passion for quality: Excited about spending time to understand what we’re building and ensure we ship amazing products that users love.
- Peer leadership and influence: Have a passion for mentoring other team members and leading them to a unified vision
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science OR related Degree
Our benefits set you up to do your best work, how you like to do it. We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, bonuses, 401K Match, in office gym, and other great perks! And, we're committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply.
Social Tables and Cvent maintain a drug-free workplace