Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in the future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an inter-operable and regulatory compliant manner.
We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
What is the job like?
- Software Development Engineer in Test at Zeta collaborate with developers, product managers and engineering managers to understand features and their implementation details, understand customer usage models and then develop and execute automation strategy and plans.
- Our ideal candidate is a natural problem solver with a passion for automation, enjoys working with developers and QA Engineers to enable them to develop automation and Continuous Integration of code, enjoys finishing projects, and obsesses about the quality.
- You’ll have the freedom and encouragement to experiment and innovate, to improve existing processes and invent new ones, and not be limited by “that’s not how we do things here.” You’ll have a tangible impact on quality, process, our product and -- most importantly -- our customers. And you’ll have the satisfaction of being able to look back and say you were a key contributor to something special from its earliest stages.
- You will develop high-quality test automation to driver lower operational costs and faster deployments.
Who should apply for this role?
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- 7+ years of proven experience as SDET
- Great understanding of Microservices, RESTful architecture and APIs, HTTP & HTTPs protocols
- Experience automating test for large scale Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) systems, distributed systems & RESTful services
- Demonstrated experience in leading automation effort on large-scale software projects or deliverables
- Experience with using Agile development methodologies
- Experience using Postman, RestAssured and automated API testing
- Experience designing & executing load/stress and performance testing
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and reporting quality-related metrics to identify trends and proactively solve problems
- Strong experience with QA methodologies and software testing techniques and tools
- Demonstrated experience in automation strategy implementation, planning and automation framework design
- Experience using test cases & test execution management tools (like TestRail), issues management tools (like Jira or Redmine) and development environments (like Visual Studio, IntelliJ or Eclipse)
- Experience working closely with development and business teams
- Great oral and written communication skill
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.