The Solution Architect will be responsible for delivering the Procurement and Employee Services Cloud Solutions (Ariba, Concur) for an extensive business-led ERP Transformation program. The incumbent will not only provide oversight for the implementation of all indirect procurement and employees services but will also be critical in sharing your integration experience with other workstreams between SAP Finance, MM & HR (Payroll/Expenses). This role will also evaluate new or existing programs, maintenance, improvement, and support the business application solutions for internal business functions, which are based on the requirements and needs of such client base.
- This role will gather and align business requirements from the Enterprise and lead the translation of those requirements to our Cloud applications (Ariba / Concur) by collaborating with business and IT counterparts to ensure that the solution addresses business needs today and into the future.
Ensures the SAP Ariba components (P2P, Contacts and Network) configuration is adopting Best Practices and meeting the enterprise processes, including regulatory and statutory requirements and reporting.
Ensures the SAP Concur components (Travel, Expense, Invoice) configuration is adopting Best Practices and meeting the enterprise processes, including regulatory and statutory requirements and reporting.
- Supporting the configuration and testing of the SAP Cloud Solutions (Ariba / Concur).
- Participate in and lead global projects including defining scope, documenting business requirements, gaining consensus, communication of progress, and coordination of testing.
- Responsible for diagnosing complex technical issues and providing recommendations on solutions with consideration of best practices and longer-term impacts of decisions.
- Will work individually or with a team in projects and regularly act as a consultant to managers to solve problems and identify new opportunities and process inefficiencies.
- Be a subject matter expert and train/mentor teammates and business personnel as needed.
- Responsible for providing daily support to the internal customers in all areas of the SAP Cloud systems and interacting with them as a subject matter expert. Interact with key users to develop and conduct training on applications/solutions.
- Define reporting requirements by working with the different business units.
As our Salesforce Technology Manager, you will report to our Sr. Manager, Business Technology, Record to Report.
- 5+ years related BSA experience, experience with SAP Ariba or SAP Concur.
- At least one implementation of Ariba-Cloud Source to pay is required.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a varied and global client base.
- Excellent problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge and working experience of SAP Ariba or SAP Concur.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Experience in working with functional teams in Product Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and People functions.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting closely-spaced, ambitious timelines.
- SAP certification in any of the SAP-Ariba Source to Pay modules is a nice to have.
- Integrating SAP Ariba into SAP Procurement, Accounts Payable and Inventory Management systems is highly preferred.
- Integrating SAP Concur into Accounts Payable systems is highly preferred.
- Multiple SAP-Ariba implementations preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Concur or other travel and expense software
- Travel and expense software implementation and/or substantial administration experience
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or another quantitative field with 4+ years of experience in SAP Cloud applications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.