Uniphore, the leader in Conversational AI, is looking for a driven, creative and professional individual to drive SQA in our platform group. We are looking for a hands-on leader to manage a small team and build the Uniphore conversational AI platform automated test tools. If you have 5-10 years of professional experience in software QA engineering and exceptional programming skills in Python, Java or similar language please apply. Uniphore is experiencing 3X growth annually, so this is a great time to get in at the ground-floor and help lead the company.
- Establish, implement and evolve the formal QA processes to ensure that the group is using industry accepted standard methodologies.
- Design and develop the testing infrastructure i.e. testing tools, test frameworks , test reporting mechanisms to test software and services, to be used by the engineering team.
- Integrate the testing infrastructure with the continuous integration and continuous deployment systems to ensure all of the tools, services developed are properly tested and meet the quality goals.
- Write different types of tests such as Unit, Integration , performance, acceptance tests to ensure a bug free , high quality software is delivered to our customers.
- Keep current on new testing tools and strategies and evaluate the technologies to incorporate into the projects.
- Evangelize TDD
- B.S/MS in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5-10 years of professional experience in software QA engineering
- Exceptional programming skills in Python, Java or similar language.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodology, and testing tools.
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, filing appropriate defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting.
- Experience developing and maintaining automation systems that scale.
- Experience with GitLab or similar CI systems Experience in RDMS or NoSQL databases
- Ability to manage continuous integration environment and establish rules.
- Strong software testing fundamentals and familiarity with API, Black Box, White Box and Performance testing
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com