Lead Technical Architect / Senior Full Stack Engineer
Remote / Flexible working
£80-90K + benefits
Newly created role for a Lead Technical Architect / Senior Full Stack Engineer to join a music tech start up and take ownership of architecture, server-side and web-based development for their apps aimed at amateur musicians
It’s an ideal role for a Senior Developer who enjoys managing a project end-to-end, driving architectural and design decisions as well as leading a small team in hands-on development.
This is a well-funded start-up, looking for a long term hire who has potential to develop into Head of Tech / Architecture.
Ideally they’d love to find someone with experience developing music based platforms, back-end services or APIs, or knowledge of AI / deep learning and a passion for music.
- Track record in successful organisations delivering app-based platforms
- Experience as a hands-on Senior or Lead Full Stack Developer using Python development in a commercial environment
- Experience leading small teams to deliver projects, as well as remaining hands-on
- Highly organised and with the ability to plan / prioritise and communicate effectively at all levels
- A knowledge of AI / Deep Learning, preferably in music-related areas
- A passion for music and/or experience in music platform development
- Experience with CI/CD & related tools
I can tell you lots more about the project and tech stack so please get in touch if you'd like some more info.
To stay up to date on more jobs in music and audio tech you cab connect with me on LinkedIn
or follow me on Twitter @NoiseyTess
View our data policy here