Dapper Labs is at an inflection point in our journey – join us! In October 2020, we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it is already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history, with over $600 million in sales and over 500k active users driven by organic growth. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so everyone can benefit.
We move quickly, operate different levels of the stack, and combine a culture of deep technical fundamentals with extreme break-the-mold creativity delivered in a user-friendly package ready for mainstream adoption. This means our talent is our differential advantage – and the limiting factor on our growth.
That's why we need you! We're building a world-class team of talent specialists / recruiters for the best-of-the-best in each of the fields most relevant to Dapper Labs: deeply technical engineering leaders, world-class product people and founders, mind-growing creatives, executives, and everything in between.
We have a high bar for talent. We’re looking for team members who are energized by an environment that is dynamic and evolving, coupled with an unrelenting sense of urgency and results-driven mindset. Working with our team, you’ll have the freedom to break from tradition and experiment with the boundaries of what’s possible in building a world-class people-first organization.
We're hiring 6-10 people across the various specialties for this role. $25k referral fee per highly-qualified friend you bring along... 🚀
What we'll accomplish together:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process: partner with leadership on forecasting and defining role requirements, source candidates, define and own the candidate experience, drive the interview process and close candidates, including making and negotiating offers.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to deeply understand the technology landscape and our differentiated approach to the market to optimize the organization’s potential.
- Leverage our recruitment data to gain insights into the effectiveness of our strategies and processes; translate the insights into clear, actionable goals for continuous improvement of our hiring strategy.
- Cultivate strong relationships with active and passive talent to build a strong network for current and future opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of a strong, highly focused interview training program for recruiters, hiring managers and interview teams.
- Be a brand ambassador – create a best-in-class candidate experience for everyone we talk to and help us develop a strong Dapper Labs employer brand.
Our ideal candidate:
- 7 + years of experience working as a recruiter in the tech space, ideally in-house at hyper-growth startups.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing people at the top of their fields, with high retention rates,for Engineering and other functions such as Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success.
- Proven record of developing recruitment strategies focused on relational hiring over transactional - fewer requisitions with higher touch.
- Well versed in developing hiring plans and master of behavioural and function specific interviewing techniques.
- Passionate for the business you support and think holistically to understand its strategy and competitive positioning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to thrive in ambiguous, fast changing environments.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.