- Generate leads to build up the pipeline of potential business customers through various channels, including personal connections, LinkedIn, seminars, etc.
- Build connections with potential business customers, including but not exclusive to big brand name companies, franchises and platforms which have strong design use cases of Canva.
- Promote Canva directly to potential business customers, and establish smooth "selling" process, including pitching, sell-in, on-boarding and follow-up with customer service.
- Identify customer needs and potential gaps on product offering and design templates, and establish a feedback loop with cross-functional teams for product improvement and template offering.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including remote and on-site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Help drive customer reference and case studies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent execution capability, with strong can-do attitude
- Strong selling skills, with at least 2-3 years’ experience as a sales or Account development role
- Be able to work under pressure
- Strong teamwork spirit
- English is a plus
- Existing customer resource is a plus