As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
We are looking for a skillful learning and development specialist to join the Organizational Development Team. The ideal candidate should be passionate about helping people learn and grow, able to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent organizational skills. This role will report directly to the Director of Organizational Development and will be part of the HR organization.
How does a day to day of an Internal Communication and Organizational Development Manager in SimilarWeb looks like:
- As the L&D manager you will be responsible for creating and executing learning solutions and programs (mentorship & coaching program, e-learning platforms, and live workshops)
- Own designing and delivering e-learning courses, workshops, and other training for employees.
- Work closely with our internal marketing, product, and engineering teams to ensure we have robust internal training offerings for our products.
- You will work with training vendors, building training programs based on business needs.
- Responsible for monitoring our employees' feedback and scores related to personal development and ensure we are evolving our actions accordingly.
- Own all operational aspects related to ongoing learning programs such as onboarding for new employees, enrichment workshops, compliance training, etc.
- Work closely with the Internal Communication team, promoting a learning culture, and ensure significant participation in our training programs.
- 3 years of experience as an L&D specialist/manager, customer onboarding, or another related field.
- Fluent English is required
- Strong storyteller, superb communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders - a true team player!
- Curious and eager to learn best practices and grow within the HR organization
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and adapt to changes quickly
- Proven experience in Articulate Storyline and LMS
- BA in Learning technologies, Management, Psychology, Sociology, or any relevant field
- MA/MBA - is a plus
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team