Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing.
We're excited to announce that Matterport will be publicly listed on NASDAQ this year. It's an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Learning and Development Manager who will help develop, implement, and manage high quality learning experiences. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical, and excited to build a strong operational foundation to our learning programs. This role will report to the HR Director.
- Lead program development and implementation of new courses and initiatives, focusing on areas such as leadership development, diversity & inclusion, and soft skills training
- Facilitate employee trainings and development workshops for employees and people managers across the organization
- Develop, launch, and manage our New Leader course
- Create and implement strategies to increase engagement with our programs and initiatives (e.g., employee networks, discussion forums, etc)
- Develop metrics to evaluate effectiveness of development programs and facilitate ongoing discussions to improve content and approach for future endeavors
- Consult with stakeholders to create and maintain how-to guides and online tools for people managers and individual contributors
- Oversee operations with external vendors, including managing vendor contracts, working with purchasing team to ensure accurate and timely payment to vendors, and tracking vendor spend
- Create and socialize engaging copy to promote programs, events, and workshops
- Create a calendar to ensure transparency of initiatives, training events, and important communications
- Champion a world class learning and development program
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of work experience in a learning and development role or in a human resources role with learning & development project experience
- Experience developing coursework and training
- Ability to work independently with little oversight or direction
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Familiarity and genuine interest in organizational psychology and personal/professional development
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic organization with rapidly changing needs
- Nice to have certifications in assessments (DiSC, MBTI, etc)
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment and provides a sense of inclusion and belonging.
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.