Job in a nutshell:
This role is an exciting combination of both Quality Assurance and Learning and Development. This role will ensure that the Customer facing business meets its quality KPI’s and operates within our business risk and performance policies and procedures. This candidate will be responsible leading and managing the coaches who provide reporting and recommendations on areas of poor quality or high risk within the department. These coaches are also be responsible for providing adhoc and regular upskilling and development coaching to individuals and teams, in line with growth and development frameworks.
- The candidate will have strong subject matter expertise in risk assessment and analysis, gained within an Investment or Wealth Management/Sales background.
- Assess the appropriateness and effectiveness of our risk and process management policies and feedback on the accuracy and timeliness of internal ratings, as well as, the identification and management of quality failures and risks.
- Maintain constructive relationships with management and undertake continuous monitoring of all client interactions and cases, reporting on the results ensuring a proactive, transparent and impactful approach to the monitoring of quality, risk and escalation of issues.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of all internal processess and products and relevant regulatory developments related to Investments and risk management and governance.
- Provide management with a continuing, non-bias viewpoint on the quality of our Client service teams and effectiveness of our quality and risk management activities.
- Assist in agreeing and building Performance Management Action Plans and Issue follow-up plans with managers and agents.
- Coaching, managing and developing the coaching team to ensure that quality and activity KPI’s are met and that the health of the department is continually growing.
- A full understanding of FCA and regulatory requirements, adapting policies and processes and working within the necessary frameworks to support and improve overall Quality Assurance standards
- Strong risk analysis skills, in a Financial Services, Wealth Management or Investments back ground
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Excellent coaching and development skills, to support a range of existing skill levels within the teams
- Knowledge of Investments and risk frameworks, products and management.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to accurately identify key issues.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Results focue, with a strong sense of accountability.
- A proactive, motivated, structured and resilient approach to project management
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly; deliver within approved timelines and budgets.
- Strong problem solving skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement.
- Investment Sales, Wealth Management, Advice, Relationship Management background
You might also have:
- Professionally qualified (IMC, IOC, CFA etc) are desirable but not essential.
- A creative and innovative approach to the analysis of department risk and presentation of results.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Project Management Skills
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit and artisanal coffee
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team