Servian is an award-winning global tech consultancy with a rich background in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning, and Cloud.
Our innovation and strong reputation have ensured our continued growth this past year and as a result, we are looking for an experienced Learning & Development Lead to join our People & Culture team in Sydney!
You will be the person responsible for employee journey and growth at Servian NSW. You will facilitate and drive employee growth by transforming their learning experiences. The key to sustained success in this role is working with the Servian Partners to enable our people to grow their careers, to learn effectively, at speed, and at scale.
You will be expected to develop and shape a learning strategy that is deeply integrated with Servian’s strategy and core talent processes, such as performance management, and, supports both employee professional development and builds capabilities across the organisation.
- Event management of internal, external, and combined L&D events to facilitate employee growth, drive retention, talent acquisition, and brand recognition.
- Internal marketing and communications to promote internal training.
- We have a “You Pass, We Pay Policy” on all certifications at Servian, so regular maintenance and promotion of courses & certifications are required.
- Working with Pillar heads to update and create new units and courses.
- Facilitate and represent Servian as the Employer of Choice at external industry events to generate prospective hires and drive brand recognition.
- Organising catering and merchandise for internal and external hackathons, meetups, and events.
- Management of Servian’s internal 'SSL' mentor program.
- Support our performance review process including probation, mid-year, annual, and where applicable, Performance Improvement Plans.
- 20% of the role will be spent building and managing a graduate program that establishes Servian as an employer of choice
- Previous experience in a Learning & Development role building out strategic training programs is essential.
- You are a friendly and approachable individual who enjoys interacting with a range of stakeholders. As a result, you have excellent verbal and written communication and don't shy away from leading and running L&D sessions.
- Your organisational skills and can-do attitude mean you will breeze through assisting with our many office events!
- You will work to understand and improve the journey of our consulting team from onboarding through to promotion.
- You will have a strong passion for people, communities, and technology.
- You will have a focus on creating, fostering, and promoting a culture of learning and development across the organisation.
- A friendly and collaborative team with an engaged and social company culture (which you will play a key role in positively contributing to!)
- Flexible work arrangements - we offer a mix of remote and onsite working.
- Ongoing support and career development with access to a variety of Learning & Development opportunities.
- Fantastic office location (Australia Square), with stunning 360 views of the harbor.
- Recognition and awards for years of service.
In addition to the above, we provide employees with life and salary insurance, a progressive parental leave policy, and a sociable workplace that truly values its diversity.
To make it a fun place you want to be involved in, we have a range of employee-led initiatives to get everyone excited, involved, and connected. This includes social and tech clubs and events (gaming, IoT, chatbots, climate club, wellbeing, etc), meetups, and cloud vendor hackathons.
At Servian we are very focused on maintaining and improving our amazing culture; it is important you have a good understanding of the culture, and that it is a driving force within the organisation.
If the above resonates with you and is something you’d like to be involved in then please APPLY!