Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment and Reverse logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
As a Learning Manager, you will:
- Develop a consistent training program for new hires across the Fulfillment Centers
- Manage New Hire Onboarding and coordination of all training related to onboarding
- Apply adult learning principles to help design and assist in developing training that best fits the needs of the audience and content (online, classroom, or blended learning methods)
- Works with Fulfillment Center Trainer’s to develop needed skills to successfully lead successful training for all team members
- Identifies opportunities for continued development for the existing team to execute in their roles and at Spreetail on a higher level
- Creatively design and deliver onboarding, career pathing and leadership development programs for Fulfillment Center team members at all levels
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Education, Training or HR related field
- A minimum of 4 years of proven experience in learning and development
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Proficient in MS Office products