In 1986, Asset Living was founded with a vision to serve communities better. Since the beginning, our undeniable passion has driven our organic growth from a small property management firm to one of the most trusted allies in real estate. Today, we’re honored to be a valued partner to customers and communities throughout the United States. Asset Living manages a portfolio consisting of 100,000+ units and 133,500+ beds. We’re a company dedicated to growing communities. It starts with the community we’ve created at Asset. Asset is a team of diverse backgrounds, unique ideas, and distinct personalities. Together, there are no limits to what we can accomplish. Asset is not just another job–it’s a life-changing opportunity to find your passion, reach your goals, and work alongside the most driven team in real estate. Join us today!
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for all aspects of leasing, marketing, and maintaining positive resident relations of a property.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Property Leasing and Administration
- Effectively show, lease, and move in prospective residents; greet, qualify, tour community, and sign lease
- Conducts all functions necessary to close the sale, including making appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining model units, and all necessary follow up needed
- Completes all leasing paperwork needed before move-in
- Assisting with lease audits, walking units, and turn process
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, responding to prospect leads within 24 hours.
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed leasing goals
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
- Deal with resident complaints, concerns, and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Assist in developing and implementing resident retention programs (i.e., resident functions, special promotions, monthly newsletter, etc.)
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas, and model
- Marketing & Outreach
- Assist in implementing annual marketing plan outreach
- Review and assist in completing market survey/analysis continually to generate ideas and formulate plans
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition as well as market conditions; complete weekly market survey report
- Customer & Resident Relations
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor service request turnaround and responsiveness
- Projects a favorable image of the community to achieve property objectives and public recognition
- Ensure consistency in dealing with residents on all matters
- Enforce policies of the community that the immediate supervisor delegates
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on other responsibilities without notice.