As we've grown, we built a stellar Customer Success team with top satisfaction ratings from our base. Getting started with Juro to handle contracts at scale is quick and seamless, thanks to the joint effort
of Claire, Anne-Cécile, Jeremy and our Product team.
Compare that to other solutions in the space: New customers often have a bad setup experience once they sign – implementation is arduous and lengthy, support from the provider's side is scattered. The result? They lose excitement, use the platform less, and ultimately abandon it altogether.
We're looking for a legal engineer to ensure we continue to buck that trend, get our customers to value rapidly and effortlessly so they can start delivering value within hours, not weeks, of signing up with Juro. You may be working in legal innovation already, or work otherwise as Implementation Specialist, Sales/Success Engineer, Solutions Architect or Client Operations Manager in your current role – either way, we want to hear from you!
💭 Imagine yourself at Juro...
What will you do?
More now than ever our customer base is maturing, meaning what they need from our platform is becoming more complex. Implementation and enablement are key in their success from day one.
Your mission is to be a trusted adviser to our customers, ensuring they get maximum value from their onboarding. You'll be an expert in all things Juro — removing friction, sharing best practices and ensuring that our more complex customers are successful with us long-term through deliberate project planning.
To deliver on this mission, you'll:
1. Make implementations a smooth ride, enabling and delivering integrations and API projects so new customers get to value in their first 30 days. 👉 Day-to-day, this means:
- Lead on customer implementation of our integrations and API suite.
- Set up customer accounts, legal templates and contract workflows so they get value within hours, not weeks, of signing up.
- Provide training and enablement materials to new customers so they can become Juro experts themselves.
2. Plan complex large-scale integrations, with agreed project plans on both sides. 👉 Day-to-day, this means:
- Work with our Senior Customer Success Manager Anne-Cécile and our Director of Customer Success Claire to map out customer requirements and timeframes so they can set customer expectations accordingly.
- Be the point of contact for technical integration challenges as we work through plans.
3. Address incoming first-level queries from customers without the need for for Product team support. 👉 Day-to-day, this means:
- Own and deliver support metrics like time-to-first-response and total resolution time along with exceptional customer satisfaction results.
- Be a product expert who is able to provide added value insight to customers and support to colleagues.
4. Be the voice of the customer inside Juro. 👉 Day-to-day, this means:
- Coordinate with second-level support teams to resolve issues and optimise based on customer feedback.
- From time to time, support sales to workshop customers and help them articulate and prioritise their pain points from a technical product perspective.
- Share prospect and customer feedback with Juro's product team so we continue to build the right solutions for them.
This might be for you if...
- You've worked in a customer-facing role with a technical angle and focus on onboarding (incl. scoping integration requirements).
- You've worked for a B2B SaaS startup in a fast-growth, scrappy and flexible environment.
- You have done API integrations and similar tech solutions for solving business problems.
- You've been resourceful solving customer problems yourself that you haven't encountered before, going above and beyond to delight your customer.
- You've worked against and contributed to revenue targets (e.g. retention, time-to-value).
- You regularly deal with customers face-to-face (e.g. presenting to customers).
Even better if:
- You've worked with Salesforce integrations.
- You've dealt not only with existing customers but also pre-sales prospects face-to-face.
🏔 Our mission
Closing new deals, forging new partnerships, hiring new talent: agreeing a contract should be the highlight of your day, but legacy contract processes make it painful for everyone.
We're here to change that. Juro is a new kind of contract automation platform that enables legal teams to create, execute and monitor routine contracts at scale.
Keep control when you're growing like crazy and empower your team to self-serve on contracts from an in-browser interface that anyone can use.
We work with rapidly-scaling businesses like Deliveroo, Babylon Health and SecretEscapes to streamline contract workflow and gain better insight into contract data. Juro is backed by Union Square Ventures, Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and founders of TransferWise, Gumtree and Indeed. More here... 👇
🎭 Behind the scenes
Legal design, simply out, is the craft of making agreements that people actually want to sign – not scour the small print asking 'what's the catch'. Verity White, Legal Counsel and automation coach at Telstra, wrote a fantastic guest piece on our blog
🎉Ready to apply?
If yes, hit 'Apply for this job'.
Still not sure if this is for you? Have a look at our careers page