Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital, and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service. And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
The Legal Team is more than just a legal team: it's a part of business design and an overall representative of the company at large. The team provides support in line with corporate law, contracts, labor, competition, transportation and regulatory requirements to meet the day-to-day needs of other teams.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
* Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
* Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
* Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e-commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
* Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
* Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
* Support from a global team of experts, mentoring, and professional development opportunities
* Strong focus on talent, not titles!
* Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distance via events, team gatherings, and social activities
* Competitive employee benefits such as centrally and international located offices, and great tech equipment
* Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and three months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Preparing legal opinions to clarify legal issues,
- Drafting and revising documents and agreements,
- Advising the business units on products and services,
- Reviewing and negotiating agreements,
- Supporting business units on legal issues,
- Following up new legislation changes that may be related to group company's best interest.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Excellent academic credentials,
- Min. 5 years of experience as a lawyer in one of the reputable law firms working in corporate law or e-commerce platform,
- Preferably knowledge and experience in Contractual Law, Consumer Law, Commercial Law and Law of Obligations,
- Experience as an inhouse in e-commerce or retail sector would be valuable but not essential,
- Fluency in oral and written English,
- Strong communication, effective time-management, negotiation and representing skills,
- Good at analytical thinking, multi-functional and team work,
- Capable of multitasking, ability to manage stress and strict deadlines,
- Sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills,
- Excellent research and follow-up abilities,
- Solid skills using MS office tools.