Your duties are to support Senior Director, Legal Affairs to draft, review, and revise legal documents, letters, agreements, and contracts.
You will learn the commercial practice of an international label company from a legal perspective. There are many areas of specialization you can focus on, such as contracts of production, publishing, endorsement cooperation, digital service provider and management company and a few legal dispute solutions.
This role will work with multiple internal partners from Business & Legal Affairs, Finance, Corporate Development, and Global Technology and external parties.
What you'll do:
Who you are:
• A minimum Law degree is required.
• At least 2 years working experiences with law firm or with in-house legal duty (ideally in a media/entertainment business)
• Familiar with Intellectual property rights and media laws and the commercial aspects thereof Good and solid contract drafting skills.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
• Receptive and versatile to fast-changing business models.
• Solution-oriented problem solver who provides proactive and creative solutions and strategies in response to internal clients’ needs.
• Strong computer skills including legal technology, database software and proficiency with productivity software including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders to solve a problem.
• Experience handling high volumes of tasks and projects.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage multiple deadlines.
• Ability to communicate concepts clearly, accurately, and succinctly to a wide audience.
• Intellectually curious and eager to learn.
• Ability to work autonomously with high-pressure, “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude, hands-on and as part of a team.
• Ability to work independently, but also fully communicate with the supervisor, and other internal/external client.
• Good level of legal research skills as well as skills with Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Passion for the music entertainment business.
• A team player.
• Ability to work harmoniously with the team.
• Spoken and written English and Mandarin
What we give you:
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.