At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking talented Licensed Mental Health Therapists in the Greater St. Louis area who are passionate about patient care and committed to excellence.
Locations include: Washington, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and Country, St. Peters, and Maryland Heights.
We offer Therapists:
- The ability to work closely with the adult and/or child/adolescent populations
- Unlimited/uncapped earning potential that can exceed $65,000-$90,000
Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, paid parental leave, 3 weeks' vacation and more!
- Strong work-life balance
- Hybrid work model of in-person and telehealth
- Annual stock awards
- Outpatient practice setting; no call, no nights, and no weekends required
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support so you can focus on what you do best
- Latest in digital technology
Licensed Mental Health Therapists are a critical part of our team. We're seeking Therapists that are:
- Independently licensed in the state of Missouri (LMFT, LPC, LCSW)
- Experience working with adults, children and adolescents, or across the lifespan
- Ability to commute to one of our Greater St. Louis locations: Washington, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and Country, St. Peters, and Maryland Heights.
Apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.