SignEasy is a cloud-based, mobile-first solution to electronically sign and fill documents from smartphones, tablets and web. People across industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, sales, insurance, human resources, logistics and more from over 180 countries use SignEasy to reduce business turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs and delight customers by eliminating the cycle of printing, scanning and faxing of paperwork. Our latest offering, the SignEasy API suite, enables other businesses to seamlessly integrate our electronic signature platform into their workflows.
We have been a customer-first company since our roots, while caring about a team that prides in supporting each other and solving problems they feel passionate about. We have created an environment that challenges them to be creative while they work on products that have received multiple accolades at the global stage from the biggest technology platforms, of the likes of Apple, Google and Microsoft. Take a peek into our culture here.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive execution and continued optimization of our nurturing and upsell marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and personalized campaigns across multiple channels and touch-points.
- Create the strategy for marketing nurture that progresses leads through the buying cycle from awareness to purchase.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute nurture streams incorporating a variety of channels including email, direct mail, in-app messages, and notifications.
- Optimize our engagement and retention programs, both in-app and in other marketing channels.
- Set up A/B tests that provide consistent learning on top-performing channels, messaging, and offers by buyer stage to optimize campaigns.
- Develop and maintain nurture reporting methodology and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture tracks and KPIs for overall program performance.
- Work with sales, operations, and business intelligence team to optimize engagement scoring and improve accuracy over time.
- Collaborating with product managers to define strategies to drive feature awareness, customer adoption and revenue growth for new products, add-ons and services.
Communicate performance, results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience working in B2B marketing with a focus on lead nurture.
- Expertise in marketing automation, HubSpot preferred.
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels and reporting.
- Experience working with lead scoring and proven success of improving the lead score by driving marketing engagement.
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization, including iterative content testing.
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to adapt messaging to buyer stage, persona, and industry.
- Experience tracking and reporting marketing campaigns, converting data into actionable insights.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- A strong work ethic: A self-starter who can solve problems creatively and work well with a diverse range of team members.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
Why join us?
- We’re a small team doing big things! Your work will make a huge impact on customers and your voice will be heard.
- This role is remote work-friendly with a global team and flexible work-from-home options.
- Our company is headquartered in the US, with a growing team in Bangalore. Interact with a global, diversified team and grow together with us!
- Competitive salary and health insurance.
- Annual Company Retreat.
- Opportunities to attend conferences, workshops, and training.