- Fluent in Arabic/French/English and looking for a role where you can utilise all three languages?
- Passionate about delivering the highest level of customer service?
- A ‘foodie’ who loves to eat out in the best places?
- Looking to join a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial and tech-focused company?
Yes? Read on....
We are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful Lifestyle Manager to manage requests from our High-Net-Worth (HNW) members. If successful in your application and based upon your experience, you will join 1 of 2 different specialist teams within the business, either with a focus on dining reservations (Dining Team) or excursions/activity reservations (Lifestyle Team).
As a Lifestyle Manager you will be fulfilling a wide variety of interesting requests, utilising your knowledge, contacts and expertise to ensure our member's request gets fulfilled to the best of your ability. You will be creating personalised solutions and exceeding all expectations, some tasks will be straight forward such as checking prices and availability, others may require large amounts of research and complex problem solving.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world. We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
- Have an in-depth understanding of your members’ lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
- Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
- Manage customer requests on the phone
- Research the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
- Always go above and beyond on your members’ requests
- Proactively offer tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
- Act as an advisor and advocate to both the member and your colleagues to facilitate good effective communication, including any required translating of responses to the member
- Ensure members’ expectations are managed within the agreed deadlines
- Ensure quality information is held on members’ profiles including their personal preferences
- Work with the member satisfaction ambassador to resolve and own all customer complaints relating to your members.
- Fluent in Arabic, French and English
- Ideally a passion for food and knowledge of the London restaurant scene.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for customer service is a must
- Preferably experience in working with Middle Eastern and/or UHNW clients
- A fantastic talent for delighting customers who expect the finest service
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Embraces a complex, busy and dynamic work environment
- Supplier management and negotiation skills
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A competitive salary and performance based bonus
- A 1 month paid sabbatical after every 5 years' of service
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc…
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.