Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation! .
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Line Producer to join the team who will manage the budget and the day to day planning and running of entertainment based video projects for network and social. The right candidate for this position is someone who is highly adaptable and motivated, and ready to meet any challenge. This is a position for a self-motivated "out-of-the-box" thinker who can anticipate
Who we’re looking for:
A Line Producer who is a key member of the production team.
· Accurately estimate the cost of each day's shooting, and produce a provisional budget estimating the total amount of funding required.
· Oversee all aspects of video/Audio production on a program.
· Monitor the quality of the shows.
· Plan and coordinate various aspects of the production, such as selecting script, coordinating writing, directing and editing.
· Manage the production of a story, be the liaison between the management and talent.
· As the Line Producer you will be responsible for kicking back story ideas that are either inappropriate or overly expensive.
· As one of our Line Producers you are ultimately responsible for overseeing all activities of productions assigned to your team, and for ensuring that the production is completed on time and within budget.
· This is a 24/7 Live TV Show so will require working in shifts.
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxemburg. Our domestic portfolio companies are based in Los Angeles, California. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers. Our portfolio employees enjoy a world class benefits and perks designed enhance the employee experience and commitment to excellence.
Current portfolio companies include:
· TAG - A domestic television network
· SonicBox.com - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
· Oranum.com - Streaming spiritual community platform
· Elvoline.com - Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has been filled or removed by Docler Media.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Line Producer job post.✕