Are you analytical, detail-oriented and keen to kick-start a career in financial services operations? Join Funding Circle’s Loan Operations Team and make an impact in a fast-growing international fintech!
Our Loan Operations Team helps small businesses get the funding they need by efficiently and accurately processing Funding Circle loans. We work with each loan at multiple stages by preparing deals for review and ensuring they meet all internal policies and external audit requirements.
As a Loan Operations Analyst, you will:
- Partner with our Sales, Underwriting and Fraud teams to assess, verify and document each loan opportunity
- Play a key part in an ambitious and hard-working team - together, we uphold a spirit of teamwork and support, moving fast while maintaining the highest level of quality
- Ensure we meet internal policies and investor audit requirements - by preparing loan closing documents, reviewing contracts and financial inputs
- Champion quality and accuracy - by reconciling documents and internal data for completeness and accuracy, resolving discrepancies and identifying quality issues and training requirements
- Make strategic recommendations - by providing input and helping design improvements for verification and closing processes
Our ideal teammate has:
- 0-4 years of work experience, preferably in operations or admin-based roles*
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, intermediate proficiency in German
- Impeccable attention to detail, natural time management and organisational skills
- A team player attitude, initiative and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to take and give constructive feedback and work cross-functionally
*previous experience with KYC & AML checks is a bonus but not required
What we offer you:
- An entry level operations role designed to give you the skills and knowledge for a career in financial services and expose you to a fast-paced, high performance lending culture
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a market-leading fintech and build the world's largest online lending platform with us
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team spirit - our talented, multi-cultural team values passion and drive above hierarchies and loves to celebrate success
- A great atmosphere and lots of opportunities to bond with colleagues at regular social, sports and volunteering events
- A relaxed office in the popular “foodie” Bergmannkiez neighbourhood with free breakfast, snacks and drinks, a fully equipped kitchen, table tennis the best roof terrace in Kreuzberg
- Comprehensive training on our product portfolio and support in developing your career through our internal career programs "Money 2 Do More" and "Go Further"
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.