Who We Are
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management and security solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops. Our customer focus strategy is driven by the company’s core values, including innovation, accountability, teamwork, and trust, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti.
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products and services
If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
What We Do
Who you are
· Responsible for Localization QA (Quality Assurance) of Ivanti foreign language products in preparation for market release.
· Prepares and maintains a set of test machines and OS’s.
· Performs specified test scenarios for multiple products and languages.
· Provides quality linguistics services (quality assurance and some translations).
· Works with outsourced translation suppliers for linguistic quality assurance.
The general scope of work includes quality analysis, vendor management, localization engineering, and localization testing of various Ivanti products.
What you'll do
· You will develop and maintain established quality standards of software products for the foreign language market and collaborate with teams on specific terminology and cultural aspects of Web and Console based applications.
· Manage the translation supplier resources in different time zones for both translation and hourly rate tasks and ensure adherence to schedules and the deliverables.
· Translate or review translations of software and technical documentation content at a native professional level, applying IT (Information Technology) networking and security management specific terms and standards.
· Deploy and maintain a library of foreign language OS (Operating System) to support all products and supported platforms.
· Perform software localization quality assurance testing on foreign language deliverables.
· Creates customized test plans and test cases and performs tests following instructions in a test case database.
· Works closely with software engineers to troubleshoot, and validates defects around functionality, and addresses performance issues related to localized products.
· Demonstrates knowledge of localization, UI (User Interface), grammar, and appropriate translations, to maintain high quality levels for the products tested.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
· Software localization testing.
· Ability to create test plans and test cases.
· Bug tracking tools and bug lifecycles.
· Bug analysis and troubleshooting skills.
· Software development lifecycle.
· Client/server architecture.
· Ability to handle tasks in a multi-language environment.
· iOS/Android mobile devices.
· Windows/Mac Operating Systems.
Experience and Knowledge Nice to Have:
· Software internationalization.
· Operating System imaging tools.
· Knowledge of Computer Hardware Architecture.
· Networking infrastructure/architecture/protocols.
· Databases – e.g., Microsoft SQL Server.
· Native/Near Native or Professional Business level fluency in Chinese.
· Business level fluency in English.
· A solid communicator and A professional team player.
· Self-driven, ability to work unsupervised and prioritize deadlines and deliverables.
· Good leadership and ownership.
· Results oriented, customer focused.
· Good stress management skills.
· Attention to detail is necessary.
What we offer you:
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.