Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet and healthcare investors in the world.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals and push themselves and those around them to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and have a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Logistics Associate, you will play a key role in supporting the Logistics team as an expert in all aspects of the organization, including Delivery/Couriers, Order Retrieval, Dispatch Support, and Dispatch. The Logistics Associate will seamlessly and effectively step in to fulfill any of these roles to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction. The Logistics Associate is frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
What You’ll Do:
- Become fully cross trained in and have a deep understanding in the following key Logistics operations functions: Order Retrieval, Packing and Dispatch Support.
- Seamlessly and effectively execute any of these roles throughout the day, as assigned by the Shift Manager.
- Support any efforts to mitigate the impact to our customer experience and on time delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of Capsule product and logistics procedures.
- Continuously assess current practices and strive to improve delivery processes through real time experience and recommendations to leadership.
- You have a high school diploma / GED and have 1-2 years of experience in dispatch or customer service duties in last mile delivery. 3+ months of routing experience preferred.
- Must be available to work Sun-Thurs
- You are tech savvy, adaptable to new technologies, possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes.
- You are able and willing to stand for long periods of time (at least 8 hours per shift), work varying shifts and hours including overtime and holidays, and have a valid driver’s license as you may be required to drive our company van from time to time.
- You are able to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- You are able to effectively communicate in a timely manner any needs or concerns to Logistics Management and other team members.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.