The Logistics Planner for GTI will be responsible for supporting logistics planning and route management for the full IL market inclusive of transportation network optimization, route management, distribution strategy, inventory management, order management, procurement, supply chain performance and analysis, partnering with third party logistics providers, and customer solutions activities. In this role you will be responsible for insuring on-time delivery of shipments to our customers in the IL market and the optimization of transportation network.
You will bring depth of experience working with a high amount of sku’s, thrive in a scaling, gritty environment and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive in. Negative attitudes are not tolerated here at GTI. Bring your moxie and help us make it happen.
- Manage routing and delivery schedule of finished goods to dispensaries and intercompany transfers within designated SLA’s.
- Measure Transportation spend and optimization network.
- Arrange transportation of supplies to and from other GTI facilities.
- 100% adherence to food/beverage world class quality, DOA and state compliance, and DOT standards and regulations.
- Collaborates with Sales and Wholesale Operations on the fulfillment of shipment to dispensaries and prompt action and root cause of rejections/returned orders.
- Proactively manage dispensary route schedule, delivery appointment timing, and communicate shipment adjustment and change to wholesale accounts, retail, and sales teams.
Supply Chain Analysis
- Measure and analyze critical supply chain and service metrics including (and not limited to) OTIF, CFR, RFT, SL/OB, Perfect Order, and SLA adherence.
- Provide full visibility and execution steps to regional and supply chain leadership on measure to improve supply chain performance and mitigate cost.
Procurement and Supply Chain Planning
- Ability to analyze and manage current inventory needs and levels to ensure a steady supply of ingredients and materials to support the immediate demands and forecasted future demands.
- Collaborate with sales & corporate teams in SOP process to build launch plans and ensure delivery to market.
- Collect and verify data, review production plans for finished good items, run analysis for cross-functional optimization
Inventory & Warehouse Management
- Show proficiency with inventory management strategies and company assets to promote a healthy supply chain with a steady flow of goods and materials
- Manage receipt of incoming & outbound shipments for raw materials & finished goods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance or related degree.
- 4 plus years of experience related to transportation, supply chain, production planning, and/or purchasing working with many skus.
- Experience working with TMS and establishing routes for outbound shipments; working with third party logistics providers and in house fleet.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel required, Tableau experience preferred
Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
Possesses a high level of critical thinking
Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
Must pass any and all required background checks
Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Must possess valid driver’s license
Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry