Forward is redesigning the delivery of healthcare from the ground up. We combine the best of modern technology (chatbots, sensors and artificial intelligence) with exceptional people to provide world-class care.
We need a skilled, bold leader to help Forward launch and grow our Southern California presence. It’ll take managing a complex operation & building a high performing team. As the Site Lead for one of our Los Angeles clinics, you’ll have a foundational role in rebuilding our country’s most important and most broken industry from first principles.
We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber, and are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with our leaders to take high level goals and turn them into on-the-ground tactics that accomplish those goals (e.g. Forward’s Southern CA marketing strategy & expansion roadmap).
- Own the P&L.
- Build a team - hire, inspire and grow the best care team in Southern CA.
- Accelerate Forward’s growth by identifying new opportunities and implementing solutions.
- Partner with business leaders on strategic initiatives to improve and scale the business.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Impactful - You’re deeply mission-driven, and you think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos. (Although we agree those are cute.)
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you make it happen.
- A Problem Solver - You've solved ambiguous operational and growth problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- > 5 years of experience. Startup experience is a major plus.
Why Join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.