- A travel consultant who loves working in the travel industry?
- Interested in working for one of the fastest growing companies in the Leisure sector?
- Someone that prefers focusing on giving the best customer service over chasing sales targets?
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Yes? Read on…
As a Travel Lifestyle Manager you should expect a role that will be based predominantly on phone and email. You will be fulfilling leisure travel requests on behalf of predominantly Swiss members, including luxury journeys, complex flight itineraries covering several destinations, beach holiday packages and straightforward hotel bookings worldwide.
You'll utilise your exceptional customer service skills and commercial judgement, combined with skillful use of travel research and booking technologies. You'll need to be passionate about travel and enjoy delivering the highest level of customer service to our members.
Who We Are
At Ten we want to become the most trusted service platform in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management concierge services. We help busy, successful people get the most out of their lives and pride ourselves on delivering the best customer experience possible. To do this, we employ the very best people.
Providing services from a 22-strong global office network and working with many of the world’s top brands, Ten have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service. We are on track to become one of the iconic businesses of the next decade.
We are looking for:
- Fluency in German, ideally Swiss German.
- Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets.
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality personalised support and have excellent research skills.
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
- Proven track record in European leisure sales as well as worldwide itineraries.
- Experience in a retail environment or tour operator is a must.
- Previous experience working with Amadeus or a similar GDS is a big bonus.
- A competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- A full paid month off every 5 years
- Free car parking
- Medical aid allowance
- The opportunity for real career development in a rapidly growing company.
- The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.