Inaccess Unity is an advanced Infrastructure Management Platform: it enables customers, using IIoT and state of the art technology, to Control, Monitor, Operate their assets (PV, Wind, Power Storage, Microgrids, Telecoms) and Analyse their performance.
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us advance the Unity platform with Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient AI and ML advanced product features.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Solve complex AI problems according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role for 3-5 years.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Experience with Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe2 or other comparable computational frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus