We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
Kheiron has offices in London, San Francisco, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards.
The funding will accelerate the roll out and rapid adoption of Mia
(Mammography Intelligent Assessment) to address critical challenges in breast screening services.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our Machine Learning Team, this team is focused on applying computer vision techniques in order to aid radiologists in efficient and more accurate cancer diagnosis.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, implement and deliver complex pieces of infrastructure, tooling and research as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team
- Implement and run ML experiments, drawing conclusions from the results
- Understanding the clinical data/workflowsImplement and scale cutting edge machine learning algorithms
- Keeping up-to-date with the state of the art research
- You will work closely with our Engineering, Clinical, Data, and Systems teams to bring solutions to real and important problems into the clinic and every part of the business.
We'd love you to join if you:
- Have a MSc/equivalent in Machine Learning (or similar related field)
- Have an understanding of Machine Learning concepts, including Deep Learning and Computer Vision
- Keep yourself up to date with state of the art Machine Learning research
- Are able to write well-structured and tested code in Python or another relevant programming language (e.g. Java, Go, C++)
It would be great, but not essential, if you:
- Have experience in a Machine Learning role (internships included)
- Have hands-on experience with developing and building machine learning models
- Have strong software engineering skills (some knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, strong OO design skills)
What we offer:
- You can be part of a team that literally changes the way we care for patients and save lives
- We offer a fast paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- We offer a competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our commercial success
- We care about your personal life - we offer extended parental leave, health insurance for your family through Bupa and mental health support through Spill
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.