Who is AiDash?
AiDash is an AI-first vertical SaaS company on a mission to transform operations, maintenance, and sustainability in industries with geographically distributed assets by using satellites and AI at scale. With access to a continual, near real-time stream of critical data, utilities, energy, mining, and other core industries can make more informed decisions and build optimized long-term plans, all while reducing costs, improving reliability, and achieving sustainability goals.
AiDash is backed by top-tier investors, including Benhamou Global Ventures, National Grid Partners, Edison International,
Schneider Electric and Shell Ventures. To learn more about how AiDash is helping core industries become more resilient, efficient, and sustainable, visit www.aidash.com.
What you will do?
- Design and implement unit and integrations tests and quality checks covering machine learning models with a variety of data sets
- Create statistical robustness tests for trained models
- Work with Data Analysts to design and develop validation framework for ML models
- Create, Version and Upgrade simulated dataset (Golden Datasets) replicating real-world scenarios in a structured manner
- Debug and define corrective action for model outputs and perform sanity checks before model releases
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test suites using programming languages such as Python or Java
- Create UI and automated test suite pipelines
- Document and maintain the model performance, anomaly reports, and dashboards
- Collaborate with Data Scientist to understand data and models
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree from premier institutes with a 2+ years industry experience
- 1+ years of experience as Engineer Analyst/Quality Engineer / Data Engineer
- Functional knowledge of programming using Python and relevant test suites, UnitTest, Pytest, etc.
What other experience will make you a great candidate?
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with databases and data warehouses