SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- This is a hands-on position and therefore as a Maintenance Project Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Advanced knowledge of electrical installation, modification and maintenance of new and existing equipment. Has a strong background in electrical safety.
- Fabrication of new equipment and modification to existing equipment to help improve safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- Acts as a key resource on complex technical matters. Leads in troubleshooting and repair efforts of equipment and processes.
- Assist in the improvement effort of our spare parts inventory, preventative maintenance plan and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Training and mentoring of other maintenance personal.
- Help to improve the overall electrical and mechanical skill set of the team through hands on training and demonstrating best practices.
- Develop, and share new or improved procedures, processes and working methods to make significant improvements to our safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- Project management
- Ability to manage internal and external vendors.
- Ability to create project budgets, timelines and execution plans.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Requirements
- Licenced electrician with 10+ years of experience. Masters licence preferred or ability to attain.
- 10+ years’ experience troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical equipment in an industrial setting.
- Ability to research parts, drawings, diagrams and schematics.
- Well versed in manufacturing safety practices and Lockout/Tag out protocols.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, 5S and Kaizen practices is helpful.
- Must be able to safely work at varying heights throughout the facility utilizing proper safety protocol.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, sketches, samples, specifications and be able to follow verbal instructions.
- 10+ years’ experience with the operation and Machine rebuild, HVAC, welding, cutting and fitting.
- Advanced knowledge of using shop equipment (drill press, mills, lathe, forklift) calipers, indicators, micrometers, and multi-meters.
- Must be self-motivated and able to define priorities with minimal supervision in a fast paced production environment.
- Must be proficient Microsoft (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Familiar with Solid Works a plus.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and be a creative thinker.
- Possess excellent people skills and works well in a team environment.
- Machine and work cell layout, setting, leveling, alignment and installation
- Open minded and willingness to learn new skill sets.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
Behavioral competency Requirements
Dealing with ambiguity
Drive for results
Work environment (include physical requirements)
- Manufacturing, production, plant environment.
- Able to demonstrate safe lifting capability for 40 pounds on a regular basis and be able to operate lifting mechanisms for heavier loads.
- Some travel may be required between Revision facilities.
Revision Military provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revision Military complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.