About The Team:
We are seeking a highly organised and experienced Maintenance Shift Manager to lead our Maintenance team and ensure smooth operations of our facility, our Maintenance team are responsible for completing reactive and preventative works across our sites and supporting and enforcing the sites H&S rules. They have our staff at the forefront of their work at all times and our sites would not simply run as smoothly as they do without them!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead and manage a team of maintenance technicians, providing guidance, support, and training as required
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs to ensure the reliability and availability of equipment, including automated conveying systems, gravity conveying systems with label applicators scanners, thermoforming equipment, refrigeration plant (CO2), hi-speed roller doors, dock levellers, lighting, plumbing, access control, MHE, other electrical equipment, racking, waste compactors, and balers
- Oversee and coordinate the maintenance of the automation and ensure all completed work is recorded in the maintenance manual and CMMS system
- Identify defects and ensure rectifications are completed in a timely manner, with actions taken recorded in the maintenance manual and CMMS system
- Manage the repair of equipment breakdowns, ensuring high standards and timely completion of work
- Manage contractors to ensure works are completed in accordance with the specification, and report any issues with contractors to the maintenance manager
- Monitor and manage task volumes, provide regular updates on task status, and identify problems with plant efficiency and determine rectification measures
- Ensure COVID dividers are maintained and repaired or replaced as required and moved as instructed
- Provide regular feedback to maintenance lead on defects, outstanding issues, and PPM on a regular basis.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure adequate stock of maintenance supplies and equipment, flagging low stock levels and updating the CMMS system accordingly
Who You Are:
- Proven experience as a maintenance supervisor or manager, with strong knowledge of automated systems and PLC controls
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team to meet production and maintenance goals
- Strong commitment to health and safety and background in Mechanical and Maintenance.
- Knowledge of maintenance best practices and preventative maintenance programs.
- Experience with CMMS or similar systems
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday with the potential to move to 4 days on 4 days off (Flexibility to work shifts and weekends as required)
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.